Today we are making a Bunny Sock Puppet. These are so easy to make, quick, and inexpensive! A great craft for the kids on Easter!
Let’s get started!
Supplies needed to make your sock bunny:
- Tall socks-colored and fun
- Pompoms- One Large and one small
- Felt- colors to coordinate to your sock
- Pipe Cleaners- any color
- Google eyes- (Not pictured)
- Glue gun or another type of glue
Don’t forget to give the bunny some eyes! Add your google eyes of any size. You could also cut small felt circles in the lighter color for the eyeballs and cut an eyelid from the darker color of felt for the eyelids.
Now your bunny is all ready to hop around on Easter Sunday!