With school starting, your children are probably little reading machines, which means they probably need book marks! These are fun, inexpensive and can double as a puppet.
-Various colors of construction paper or card stock.
-For Cat you will need black and white
-For Froggy green and red
-Tape or Glue Dots or a Glue Stick
See! Easy. Peasy.
1. Start with a 6×6 square piece of paper
2. Fold into triangle
3. Fold left corner to center point
4. Fold right corner to center point
5. Open up into a triangle again
6. Fold one flap of center point to bottom
7. Re-fold left corner toward the center point and tuck it into the pocket
8. Repeat with right corner
Next, decorate you’re spooky bookmark with eyes by cutting circles and coloring with a black marker. You can even decorate with wiggle eyes, glitter and feathers. The sky is the limit! Remember to use contrasting color squares for the mouth of your bookmark!