presents: Party Monsters-Part 2!
You have the idea.
You have the supplies.
Now it’s time to get the instructions so you can make a fabulous
of your own!
Does your monster have 3 eyes?
It’s up to you!
Now let’s begin so you can get your Monster Party started!!!!
2. Now cut out the large rectangle and the 2 circles. The 2 circles are jagged, but just cut in a normal circle. The jagged print is to help you later in the project.
3. Next, go around the circle and create slits. make between 5-7 slits to help the circle lay flat on the toilet paper roll. Repeat on other circle.
4. Cover one end of your roll. Use tape to attach.
6. Now, take you other cut circle and close up the roll, to make sure nothing spills out.
7. Attach 6 glue dots to the back of your rectangle. 3 on left edge, 3 on the right. Attach one end to the toilet paper roll.
8. Roll up the paper so that the entire toilet paper roll is covered.
Embellish your party monster with googly eyes, pom
pons and feathers! Even use glitter to add a little glitz and glam to your Party Monster!